How to Uninstall Game Pigeon
With the release of iOS 10, Apple launched that iPhone users will be able to play games in the iMessage app. Furthermore, iMessage has its own App Store within the application, so you can easily install any iMessage-related app directly from iMessage on the go. However, if you want to remove Game Pigeon from your iPhone, follow this short guide where we will tell you how to uninstall game pigeon.
App Drawer in iMessage is overly multiple procedures, and you’re searching for a dedicated space for a single useful app. So, you may manage it on iPad and iPhone by deleting unused apps or games from iMessage.
If you’re tired of playing Game Pigeon on your iPhone, use this method to get rid of it. You can easily apply this method on your new iPhone 13 series models, iPhone 12 series, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad Pro, iPad Mini.
Here we have mentioned the method How to Uninstall Game Pigeon from iMessage on iPhones and iPads
- Step 1: First, open the “Messages” app.
- Step 2: Pick a Contact (Conversation).
- Step 3: There are many applications under the text bar (Horizontal App Drawer).
- Step 4: Move to the left of them.
- Step 5: Select “More.” To remove from Favorite, click the Edit button in the top upper right of the iPhone screen, as seen below. Slide the application or game title to Uninstall it if you want to completely remove it from your iPhone.
- Step 6: Find “Game Pigeon” and disable the toggle to remove it from your favorites list.
Instead, you can easily hide the Game Pigeon app from iMessage if you would not want to uninstall it. The Game Pigeon app would no longer be displayed in the Chat screen’s App section once you hide it. In order to do so,
- Step 1: Open the “iMessage” application.
- Step 2: Select a specific contact.
- Step #3: Swipe the apps to the bottom of the screen and press “More.”
- Step 4: Select “Edit.”
- Step #5: Look for “Game Pigeon.”
- Step #6: To hide via iMessage, choose the Game Pigeon app.
- Step #7: Press the “Done” button.
In this article, we have shared the easiest method on how to uninstall game pigeon. We hope you were able to resolve your issue with deleting Game Pigeon from iMessage on your iPhone and iPad. You may reinstall the app from the App Store from the Message app store by deleting it first.
Read More: How to Bypass Ford Pats System Without Key